We are shaping the light of the future.
The arteries of modern infrastructure
Constantly increasing traffic is a sensitive topic: infrastructure is the prerequisite for economic performance, but often also means traffic jams, noise and exhaust fumes. Tunnels are one solution for this misery. They take the strain off streets, create connections and reduce noise and fine dust pollution in the city. Tunnels can reduce environmental pollution, but they require lighting - day and night. SITECO offers tailor-made solutions for your application with maximum efficiency and reliability. Win-win situation for tunnel operators and local authorities.
SITECO - this is excellent lighting technology designed and engineered in Germany.
Luminaires for passageways
Continuous row luminaire
- With very compact, innovative design made of high-quality stainless steel (1.4404) and with outstanding efficiency >185 lm/W for low energy consumption and operating costs
- Sophisticated product concept with e-box for 10 - 12 luminaires reduces investment costs and allows the E-Boxes to be installed in easily acces sible areas (maintenance niches, tunnels) and simplifies driver replacement
Linear compact luminaire
- With larger luminous flux package compared to continuous row luminaire (besides, with a similar product concept) with typical light point distance of 8 -12 m
- Saves luminaires compared to continuous row luminaires and still ensures very good optical guidance and homogeneous illumination
- Robust construction with housing made of high-quality stainless steel (1.4404) and aluminium heat sink made of AlMg2 for long a long service life
- With integrated ECG and two electrical circuits as standard - enables a simple UPS concept for high operational reliability
Luminaires for entrance areas
- With opposing beam optics or symmetrical light distribution (e.g. for tunnels with mixed traffic) for high visual comfort and more traffic safety in the entrance area
- Powerful compact luminaires with low installation height for more flexibility in passage heights - especially important for renovation projects
- Twice as efficient as luminaires fitted with high-pressure sodium vapour discharge lamps - saves luminaires and energy
Luminaires for underpasses
- With innovative features such as concealed cable routing and mounting, corner mounting brackets or media channels
- Flexible, vandalism-proof and shapely integrable
For more than 150 years, SITECO has been inventing the future of light. For cities and communities, for industry, logistics and trade. Above all, however, for those who experience it every day - for people. We are your planning and development partner for lighting solutions and light-related (IoT) services - always tailored to your needs: From planning and project management to financing and the operation of your system.